Home > New Year's Resolution > New Year’s Resolutions for Two

New Year’s Resolutions for Two

January 1st, 2010 Leave a comment Go to comments

No matter what your New Year’s Resolution is, it is probably more fun to do it with a friend. We want to help.

For THE ENTIRE YEAR OF 2010, we will provide a second license for single-step customers, absolutely free.

Update: Extended through 2011!

Here’s how it works:

• Purchase a copy of single-step version 3.  If you already own it, you’re included.
  • Post a comment in response to this blog posting stating your goal and deadline.  Public commitment can be a huge motivator.
  • Send an email to contact@single-step.com to identify yourself and claim the posting.
  • Make sure to send your friend’s name in the email so we can create the personalized license!

We’ll reply to your email with a free license for your friend.

This offer is good for existing customers of single-step version 3 as well, so there’s no reason to go into 2010 without a partner to help you reach your goals.

Best wishes in 2010!

-Ken

Categories: New Year's Resolution Tags:
  1. Jules
    January 2nd, 2010 at 09:30 | #1

Thank you. I’m using single-step already. My main goal is to complete my degree, which should be two more semesters now, so December 2010.

2. January 3rd, 2010 at 11:54 | #2

Thanks Jules. All the best in 2010! Good luck with your degree.

-Ken

3. Mark
    January 5th, 2010 at 17:45 | #3

I’m going to lose 10 lbs by March 1st.

4. January 5th, 2010 at 21:29 | #4

Excellent!

5. Melody
    January 9th, 2010 at 14:40 | #5

Thank you for my free license. My goal is to lose the weight I put on during pregnancy. I’m shooting for May 31st.

6. Pierpaolo
    January 9th, 2010 at 21:41 | #6

By June 1, 2010 I will have an online business that I will be able to run from anywhere in the world.

7. January 10th, 2010 at 10:19 | #7

Wonderful. I’ll get your second licenses out to you for your friends.

8. Ron
    January 10th, 2010 at 16:42 | #8

My goal is to stay with a a yoga class I just started and stick with it longer that just the introductory lessons. Same goes with your software. Need to finish what I start.

9. January 10th, 2010 at 17:11 | #9

Thanks Ron, good luck on your goal!

10. Frances
    January 15th, 2010 at 07:09 | #10

Is there a way to provide a second license without a friend’s name? I’m not sure who I will work with on my goal, though I plan to buy the software.

11. Iazola
    January 16th, 2010 at 14:07 | #11

My goal is to loose 10 kg in weight by the end of the year 2010. I have to say that your software is the best I have seen that will enable me to accomplish this, as it incorporates concepts and techniques that are missing from several others.

12. January 16th, 2010 at 16:42 | #12

@Frances – Thank you for your interest. Our licenses are “named licenses”, which means they are built around a user’s name. The whole family could of course use the software but the registration is personalized. There is no rush, however, as the offer is valid for the whole year.

@Iazola – Congratulations on taking the first step: publicly naming your intent. I received your email and will send the license shortly. And thank you so much for the compliment! Always nice to hear that people are enjoying single-step.

-Ken

13. Mike
    January 18th, 2010 at 11:32 | #13

My brother and I are going to spend six weeks traveling in India, beginning in September.

14. January 18th, 2010 at 18:13 | #14

Excellent! thanks for the post.

15. Francois
    January 21st, 2010 at 09:22 | #15

I intend to find a position in the graphic design industry by March 31st.

16. January 22nd, 2010 at 07:12 | #16

Excellent. I wish you the best! Thanks for you post.

17. Xing Zhang
    February 2nd, 2010 at 13:49 | #17

I just purchased the single-step motivation and goal-setting . My goal this year is to complete my
    PhD disertation. I really hope it is going to help me to monitor the process

18. February 2nd, 2010 at 21:15 | #18

Great Xing, thanks for taking the time to post.

19. soja
    March 4th, 2010 at 21:43 | #19

Thank you for my free license. My goal is to lose the weight I put on during pregnancy. I’m shooting for March 31st.

20. Cindy
    March 14th, 2010 at 14:54 | #20

My goal is to lose 40 pounds by my birthday in June!

21. Nadine
    March 16th, 2010 at 20:01 | #21

My goal is to get my house organized and go back to college by the Fall Semester (September) 2010.

22. Patrick Bowman
    March 23rd, 2010 at 14:41 | #22

My goal is to learn web design so that I will have a career that I enjoy.

23. Patrick Bowman
    March 23rd, 2010 at 14:43 | #23

I am giving myself until June 2012, because there will be alot to learn and do to reach this goal.

24. Brian Gallagher
    March 31st, 2010 at 10:01 | #24

I will train for and be capable of completing the Lake Terramuggus Sprint Triathlon in Marlborough, CT on Thursday, July 01, 2010.

25. March 31st, 2010 at 20:54 | #25

Thanks everyone! Great job in defining your goals. Please stop by and let everyone know how you’re progressing…

26. April 19th, 2010 at 13:44 | #26

I recently purchased Single Step. I used to trial for time and found it quite useful. Sometimes you are working hard and don’t think you are making progress. Single-step helps you to recognize the small step you’re making and help boost your confidence to keep going.
    One of my goals is to complete the writing of a book and publish by year end!

27. April 24th, 2010 at 12:24 | #27

I’ve been loking for such a software for a long time. With this one, I’m sure I’d achieve my goals. Weight loss to start wwith.
    ANDREW

28. Graham Boulton
    May 13th, 2010 at 11:20 | #28

The single step software helped me keep on track with the many projects I have started. I felt at the end of each day I was actually making progress, even if it was only a small step, it was at least a small step in the right direction. With todays technology it is so easy to be disturbed by friends, spam via mobile phones, emails, skype etc. Having the One step program openned, it quickly reminds me to get back to working on completing my goals. Highly recommend this program to people who want to achieve

29. May 14th, 2010 at 07:56 | #29

Thanks Graham, glad to hear you’re enjoying our software!

-Ken

30. Roxanne Lewis
    May 31st, 2010 at 20:09 | #30

I will be using single-step to plan both business changes and upcoming retirement plans with my small company and my sister in that order! The timeframe for the business changes is to have a new, passive-income business launched by 12/31/10, and the retirement planning processes completed by 3/31/2011.

Love the software trial, can’t wait to use the full-blown version!

Roxy Lewis

31. Diederik
    June 15th, 2010 at 17:27 | #31

I want to
    -be a succesful pokerplayer before the end of 2011
    -go out 200+nights in 2010-2011
    -read over 60 books on topics im interested in
    -reach 10% bodyfat at 200lbs before the end of 2011

Great software guys

32. Tam
    July 18th, 2010 at 02:52 | #32

I have used this program before to help me achieve a certain fitness level. There is really nothing else like it. I am wanting the free program for my son who is about to go away to college.

33. Dave
    July 23rd, 2010 at 09:20 | #33

With two licenses can you share data from one computer to another. For example, I would put one on my laptop and another on my desktop at work. Can I save data on one and restore it on another?
    Thanks!

34. July 25th, 2010 at 09:29 | #34

Hi David,

Thank you for your interest in single-step! You can do this with one license or two. The standard license applies for a laptop and a desktop computer. We recommend, however, that if you want to use the same information (as opposed to splitting work and personal goals) in two places it is best to store your files and images on a USB drive. This way the data and links are maintained.

Warm regards,

-Ken

35. Jon Arnold
    August 25th, 2010 at 18:07 | #35

My goal is to complete my freelance graphic design online marketing portfolio by December 31, 2010. I have been so busy with client work that I have neglected my own company’s brand image for too long. I am confident using Single Step I will complete my goal and company image.

Thanks for your time and for this offer! I have a friend already in mind for the free license.

36. Andrew Biebuyck
    October 23rd, 2010 at 02:34 | #36

My goal is to develop the habit of going for a walk of 30 minutes 5 days out of 7 by 25 December 2010.

Single Step will keep reminding me to do the task so I no longer need to be nagged by my girlfriend. LOL.

37. October 23rd, 2010 at 10:26 | #37

Thanks Andrew! Let us know how it goes with your girlfriend. :-)

38. David
    November 8th, 2010 at 19:21 | #38

I want to get down to 10% bodyfat by December 31! I’m currently at 17%

Thanks for the offer. I too have someone in mind for the free license

39. Linnette Bradley
    November 17th, 2010 at 06:32 | #39

I want to lose 20 pounds by May 2011. How can I get an additional downlaod for a friend free?

40. Angela Hogans
    November 28th, 2010 at 16:33 | #40

My goal is to make significant changes in several areas of my life. I need to improve my physical and financial health. I would like to lose 40 lbs by February 28th and reduce my credit card debit by 20%.

41. January 20th, 2011 at 14:46 | #41

My goal is to have my own house by December 31, 2011

42. Bruce
    January 25th, 2011 at 04:47 | #42

My goal when purchasing the Single Step Software Program was to find a program that had visual impact, structure for recording main goals, sub goals, and a process to easily record/define the steps/process for achieving those goals. The Single Step Software Program fulfills those objectives.

43. January 29th, 2011 at 14:34 | #43

Thanks everyone, keep up the great work!

44. msuega
    February 4th, 2011 at 19:13 | #44

One of my goals for 2011 is to complete first manuscript of my book “Success Unmasked – Revealing the secrets of authentic success”.

45. Rick Keyser
    March 17th, 2011 at 07:16 | #45

My main goal for the first half of 2011 is to get more disciplined in several areas and improve my overall health. Single-step looks like the program that will help me accomplish this.

46. Anya
    March 19th, 2011 at 15:23 | #46

My main goal for 2011 is to make a career shift and realise my childhood dream of making a living of photography. Therefore, I first need to complete my photography study, and find my niche. I hope that the Single Step Software will help me to remain focused – surely not an easy task for a working mum of three.

47. March 19th, 2011 at 15:30 | #47

Thanks, and congratulations for making your goals public. Progress is usually made in small steps, through daily choices. Having a tool to note your progress will help to encourage you in the moments when you need it most.

48. Lety
    June 24th, 2011 at 13:35 | #48

Hi there,
    I’m planning to start tracking my goals as I never do :(
    One question.
    I have a notebook but I’m planning to buy another computer. I intend to have the software in my computers.
    A licence means that I could use it in only one computer? Or I need a licence per computer?

Thanks!!

49. June 25th, 2011 at 21:11 | #49

Hi Lety,

Congratulations, I wish you luck!

Your personal license for single-step can be used on a laptop and a desktop. I would suggest you keep your image and data files in a single place, such as dropbox or a flash drive, so you always have the same information with you. The second license is intended for a friend or partner, so you can share the experience together and help each other be more effective.

Best regards,

-Ken

50. Lety
    June 26th, 2011 at 00:01 | #50

Hi there!
    I have compared this software with others in the market and definitely is the best!
    Well, my goals for the next months are:
    To find an awesome job as internal auditor latest December 2011
    To start my designation in internal audit in September 2011

I’m not so organized person so I trust this will change soon!!
    Thank you!!